Purpose: Recruit the strength of our Army
Vision: A team of proud professionals where all members understand the importance of sustaining The All-Volunteer Army for our Nation and are empowered and committed to doing their part to accomplish the recruiting mission.
Mission: Recruit America's best volunteers to enable the Army to win in a complex world.
- Foster a positive climate that allows us to accomplish the mission while protecting and caring for our people
- Train and develop a disciplined and effective recruiting force
- Develop the capabilities and obtain the necessary resources to sustain and enhance recruiting accomplishment
- Empowered leaders own and accomplish the mission
- Recruiting Station Commanders are our center of gravity and we will enable their success
- Every person in our organization is a valued member and we will treat them with dignity and respect
Every individual bears responsibility and is accountable for the success of the team The reputation of our Army and the credibility of our recruiting force is built on trust reinforced by our Army values
Who We Are, What We Do:
Bringing quality young men and women into the Army - people who will complete their tours of duty and make a contribution to the Nation’s defense - is the objective of the U.S. Army Recruiting Command as it goes about the mission of providing the strength for America’s Army.
The U.S. Army Recruiting Command is responsible for manning both the Active Army and the U.S. Army Reserve, ensuring security and readiness for our Nation. Recruiting operations are conducted throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and at U.S. facilities in Germany and Asia.
The US Army has over 190 jobs that are available part-time or full-time. Educational benefits that carry you through college and into a career field without racking up mountains of student loan debt. If your interested in jobs or Army programs give us a call to set up an appointment.